Lately I'm not feeling very well. Still kinda tired, I guess. And a little bit sick. I was on a few vacations as I mentioned in my previous post. Then, a few dramas and bullshits hit up me and my friends. UGH. So damn tired of people who keep on pointing out others mistakes and not realizing theirs. I'm pretty sure I'm going to write a post and rant every single thing about this too, soon. Some people just don't understand what friendship really means. Haih, dramas.

I'm going back to my hometown in Banting, Selangor in a few hours. I didn't even pack anything yet, I was too busy uploading pictures on Facebook of my road trip with my cliques. Don't worry, I'll share some of the pictures here soon. I've promised to write a post about the trips I went to for the past week. I'll write them as soon as I get back in KL.

This post is also just a quick update from me. Sorry for being quite inactive, I'm too tired to be online. And not really in a good mood. Feeling like a mood swing, I guess I'll have my time of the month soon. HAHAHAHA joking.

That's that for now. I'll update more soon, okay? Bye 👋