Every blogger must have their story on how did the start blogging. Today, I feel like sharing with you guys on how did I start my blogging journey. It's been a while since I had this blog, and I would love to share this story.



How? My friend, Ameera started a blog first. I love reading her blog, so I decided to create one for myself, and here it is. I started this blog in 2012 when I was 12. Yeap, four years ago. It wasn't that great; I can barely remember how it looked like. But I still remember my first header that I made using Photoshop. It was hideous and colourful, and I even got my face on it.

I was so active until I started high school. I was still active when I was in Form 1(2013), but then I stopped for a year and a half. I came back in 2015, deleted all my posts, changed my template, URL, and others. I changed everything. I restarted my blog. As you can see from my Archive widget, my posts only start from 2015 because I deleted all my old, funny posts from 2012 until 2013. Then, I stopped again for half a year as my Form 4 life was quite hard and busy. Then, again, I came back. And now here I am, writing this post for you guys.

I edit my blog a lot. I follow lots of tutorials, especially the tutorials by Lyssa. I've used blogskins, I learned reading and editing codes just by blogging. Then, I switch back to denim template because blogskins are hard to edit as it is 100% coding. And now, I'm using a free responsive template. It is still hard to edit and requires code editing, but it's not as hard as blogskins. I want to buy a template, but I'm not sure if my mom would let me. I'm currently joining a template giveaway by Erin Azmir, Click here if you want to join!

My first ever URL was my name, http://liyanajasmi.blogspot.com and I love it. Then, I don't know why, but I changed it. My second URL was http://stxr-light.blogspot.com. This was my Tumblr URL, so I decided to use it for my blog too. I love my first URL, but I swear I don't know why I changed it. I want it back, but sadly someone else took it. Moving on to my third URL which was http://leeyawner.blogspot.com, this is my previous one. This is my name in my friend's way of spelling. I know it sounds weird. My friend spelt my name like that once before, and I kind of liked it. I thought it would be great as a blog URL so I changed to it. Then here comes my current URL which is http://liyanajay.blogspot.com. Jay is my dad, Jasmi bin Ali bin Yaakub. I wanted to change back to liyanajasmi, but as I said, it is taken.

I've always wanted to have my own domain. I will try to get one, soon. I'm not sure when but maybe after SPM? And maybe my own laptop too, so I can blog anytime and anywhere.

I've always loved blogging, especially when it comes to editing the blog. I can stay up until 5 am editing my blog without feeling tired. I wish I have more time for my blog. I will try to be more active from now on. I already have a list of post ideas, and I just don't have much time and of course, Writer's Block. Don't worry; I will try my best to be more active. Maybe at least one post every week. Yayyy!

So, that is that about my blogging life. Oh, and by the way, I still have one week of exams, six papers left. Gosh, I really can't wait for it to be over. I miss eating Maggi so much!

Thank you for reading, do leave your words down there. Have a beautiful day! xx